Tuesday, May 08, 2007

finally exams over =)

went to school for cme and den art today..didnt really finish my art...is like so no time..hahhhaha...my observation drawing is much much more nicer..but my final piece drawing of the eyes i took a long time to draw and came out so nice..haha and finally exams ended, and still oral to go..haha. went to adesy hus after that..we took bus number 5.haha..i am so hot the heat from the bright sun strikes my skins..aiyo..how i wish im wearing bikini and into the pool..haha.COOL
Actually planned to go adesy hus and do our project.but in the end we said slp...cos debsy and adesy was so tired...
and then again in the end, we begin playing with dress up..haha
oh ya forgot to say that adeline and debbie find my skin contrast digusting..will show u sometimes :)
was at wen kai hus now..came here about 8...haha..still im here now..haha

lol..going home soon le.. i lied to my mother saying im waiting for bus..but im still here..hias..sian..hahah