Tuesday, May 29, 2007

don't worry, just do it :)

BLOG!! noe wad? i ate ice cream and western again today...omg..haha..i gonna be fat man..
took bus 8 to tp alone..and the bus driver is like pervert lo..beware GIRLS! and maybe GUYS! hahaha..that uncle will stop u and he will want to see ur ez-link...i dono y...hmm..he is skinny and abit hair..hahha..
sms baby and wz ask them to fetch me..at first both of them doon wan...after that wz came to the bridge to fetch me..haha..baby was so afraid of me to be angry with him..haha after that i sms baby ask him where is he..he said in library..den we went there and find him..haha..i scare him again..haha..this is the third time la..hahah.cool and this time when he he yawn i scare him and the out come of the sound is so funny!! haha...we laugh and talk..and his friends kept disturbing talking rubbish..haha..i wanna noe what they said!! haha..about 4...thats the time he finish his break..den me and wz went to design school to eat..and thats western again..haha...finish the food and we sit out the applied science table..and do my art..and sing song..
when baby finish his school he came to find us and we took bus home..took bus 22 alone..and liying called me..ask me to go up the second storey..haha saw liying, yuting and elieen..haha
me and liying drop at our bus stop after that liying ask me to go market with her..and we went..after that she told me she doing shushi and i went to her hus..haha..watch tv and chat and of cos eat her shushi..hahha..HEY LIYING, DON'T WORRY:) U WILL DO IT TML:)