Monday, May 28, 2007

Saturday, May 26, 2007(

outside the swimming complex



doing my art? hahaha
she's cute
and shy..i rmb that i had this hello kitty's shirt when im like her age.haha..so coincidence :)
ice cream!! im sure u can recon my hand?
and of cos the one im holding is my ice cream :)
mrt
im like idiot..haha
highest energy saving!


we are so kind:)
on the escalator
the LRT behind
looking at where the railway lead to
DS TIME
challenging with him..haha.i won of cos:)
the cake
she is singing for herself

the flower and the dog..haha
she said she was so touched and she wanter to cry
that HT and EDMUND'S MUM:)
(thanking her by hugging)

The everyone:) hahah

red face..i din drink

snapshot like always

purposing? hahaha..but he is sitting down...haha..not sincere!!
hahha..that jus for fun
again
my hugest bro ever:) i love him haha



Birthday girl and me
alan needa bend..aha he is tall!! taller den me by 1 and the half heaD? haha


woke up at 10am..and i'm suppose to me ahb and ahle ar at 10..haha..change packed everything den went to eunos mrt to meet wei zhen..haha..we took train to chinese garden and went to swim..hahah..fun and i lost my clip haha..and noe wad after the swimming my eyes so pain..haha..cos i din wear any goggles haha..
about 3 me and wz waited for her aunty to come fetch us to bukit batok to buy some things..weizhen cousin"huilin" is soo cute!! i love her la..haha and we ate ice cream den we go take mrt to punngol..in the end we took LRT to coral edge..haha..and noe wad..? that's the first time i took the LRT..and baby is a mountain turtle actually im too. but after ytd im not le..hahah
baby! next time we take tgt ok? den u not moutain turtle le..haha...meet baby and we went to NTUC? haha. we bought long ballon and we fold it into flower for huitian..about donno wad time and it took so long for des to come..haha.after des come me and wz took cab to edmund hus for huitian's birthday!! and noe wad? she din noe that we celebrating her birthday!! thats so surprise la..haha cool huh..haha
..we ate steamboat and they played mahjong..haha..so many riddles and jokes from them i had a fun day :) love huiling !!