Saturday, May 12, 2007

hey blog, as im tired.and dark eye rings are coming out i post a very quick one...
meet wen kai at my place ard 3..but wen out ard 5 because of me delaying.
went to simei, sony ericssion to sent his girlfriend phone for repair...and im wandering y his gf don sent repair for herself??
since she is so free to go orchard or clubbing.haha.lol
when to shop and look ard..waited for val to come..and we ate long john..haha..
about 7...met baby and xiao bai...wave to baby and said hello to him..but he is listening to his damn songs again..haha
and he only SMILE back..wad the hell..hahha
when to sk tgt..haha..and oh ya...eddy pierced his tongue by wen kai.haha
everyone is like waiting to see..haha
nel's hair grown...must cut..haha..i prefer u with shorter hair..look neater..
and u are cute..hahaha :)

went to geyland after that..wen kai and eddy find my bro and all...ok well, skip that part..
when going home..i was standing by the road side...u know wad..the FUCKING HELL CAR'S WHEEL RAN OVER MY ANKLE..omg thats pain..ok i bared with it..
he fucking don have any LC ar..fucking hell...horny bastard...AID'S LOVER!!
and AID'S OWNER!!
go and die..
so glad that my bro care for me...but only when he and me alone..i think he's shy.
he hold me!!
omg..and baby ask me to call him korkor...i tried...but my bro think im mushy..haha
so bad...I LOVE MY BROTHER:)
as what nel said...he will support u and waiting to celebrate with you..bro i love you..don leave me ok?