Saturday, June 02, 2007

He nearly ignored me

listen to the beat



that's so LOL
our shirt:)








the ginger bread man:) she bought it for me


this's cute
pinkly psp


din blog yesterday too tired..but i slept at 2?
went out with val and wk to bugis...me and val bought the same shirt but mine is purple val's yellow..hahah...and she bought a shorts too..
went to burger king to sit around...after that we took bus too cine..shop
while waiting for bus to go home, ma and val was singing..haha..but wk at there emo-ing. got conflicts between eddy and him i think..donno what really happened..
on the bus my bro sms me..ask me where i'm..of cos i replied him..haha
oh ya...ytd when im at bugis, baby was angry with me...cos i blame him by accusing..not his fault actually and he said not my fault too..when i claim that that's my fault..he said nvm...but he seems still unhappy..so sad lo..i spoiled all his mood..i said sorry many times and he actually nearly ignored me..luckily!! hahhaa..i made his mood back liao..haha..he not angry le..
but after that my turn to mood swings. haha..cos my bro la..self-fish..haha..my mother bought the psp i also can use de..he tot he owned it!
hahha..but now ok le..he's willing to lend me..
and val bought me one sided earring.hahha