Saturday, February 06, 2010

Tonight is the night.........

Friday!
Met up with meihong, shermeen and steven again today.
headed to city plaza again. As meihong needs to get something there.
At the same time we shop too. LOL! Bought dresses and almost all are similar with Shermeen. LOL! So don't be surprise with you saw me and shermeen wearing the same but on different day.
Headed to bugis around evening. Settled our dinner and went bugis street. As steven wanna get something.. When we are still shopping and looking out for things, a weird number called me. Starting with +81. I picked it up and he asked me where am i. LOL! Then i was like thinking if it is mingsong.. But I didn't say.. I kept asking who he was.. But he said he donno. But when I heard his laughter, I know it was mingsong. I was like laughing at myself. Why on earth i don't recognise his voice. LOL! He called me when he was still at Jakarta. How sweet? Duh! Cos he was using his dad's phone.. And he don't even need to pay a single cent out of it. LOL!
He reached singapore around 1am? And I'm still playing games on my iphone. He wanna come over to find me. But his dad don't allow him to.. As he have got dinner on Saturday. Well.. haha. I'm used to it.. and I will understand that on occasion, i won't be able to meet him if he have got event to go:)

No more going out/sing/mahjong for this week i guess. I need to rush my ETP project...
Due on 11 Feb.. So fast!