Sunday, February 14, 2010

Everyday when I'm with you, it is Valentine's day

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
& HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE:)
Because I know I won't be able to blog after this..
Who cares if you're single or attached? Just be happy:) Alright?
You will never know someday someone will come to your life and bring you happiness rather than someone who dumped you and let you cry to bed!

To my Valentine
Yes I've found someone who brings me happiness:)
Though sometime I teased him without knowing that I've hurt him.
Well, I still love him very very much..
And I'm very happy when I'm with him:) Never been so happy?
I may not show that I love him very much.. But I'm the only one who knows how much i love him:) Watch "Valentine's day" and I've learnt something from the show somehow..
I'm so going to say the 3 little words to you when i see you.. Soon?
We don't have time for Valentine's day. But it's okay:)
Everyday when I'm with you, it is Valentine's day
Signing off from your lovely Karrie ♥ (Looks familiar?)