Thursday, February 11, 2010

One team, One heart.

Tuesday!
Accompanied Chloe to Bedok Polyclinic. After which, town with Shermeen, Chloe, Meihong, Mingsong and Steven, Far East, Comcentre to get my iPhone restored. Bugis and backed home. Force Mingsong to study his Ftt because his test is on Wednesday. Thanks people for accompanying me to Comcentre.

Wednesday!
School at 2pm and we went early to have lunch.. Pe starts at 2pm, played badminton at indoor sports hall. Been so long since I play but I'm still quite good at it:) FUN! For what I know, the indoor sports hall is damn stuffy. I perspired like there's no tomorrow. LOL! After pe, headed for IAC lesson. Lesson ended at 5.30pm.
Head to help out with the matts for cheer leading and ready for training. Training was fun and I'm now a flyer now. No more a base. Well, being girl's base are fun too. I learn that girls can also do what guys can do.. So girls! Don't give up:) I know all of you can do it.. And please do remember that we are together as a team:)
Well, Joseph and Joshua is my base while Fika is my back base.. Fika is very good at her back base as she have experience. Ask joseph is taller than joshua by like half of the head, he needs to open his leg just to match joshua's height.. poor thing.. LOL! But overall, I think we did really well.. As for Joshua, please be alert. I know your heart is at somewhere else.. LOL!
Well, had fun for cheer leading. So much fun and laughter..
But i know girl's group are very stress and pissed off. Well, i know it's not your fault.. Just that maybe someone is being selective.. I know both of you can do it:):) Come on proof the guys wrong:) Girls can be as strong as the guys:)
Mingsong waited for me to finish my training. Before that, he went to town just to get printer ink for me.. But in the first place, he didn't tell me that he is going to town. All along, I thought he was at home. And when I told him not to buy the ink already, he was already at town. Just that I do not know that. Sorry. I wasted your trip there. But at least you get to talk to your friends over there:) haha. And i know how much is the cab fare. My mum told me about it.. LOL! Dinner with Team genesis and something happened between Meihong, Shermeen and Chloe. But ended up, they are back like normal again:) Friends do quarrel sometimes. One must give in and everything will be alright:)
Boyfriend came over to my place and i d
Did my ETP project 3 till 5am. While he fall asleep on my bed while I'm doing my project. LOL! He is like a pig!

Shermeen borrowed Canon D5000 from Ashley Tan.
And we took quite a number of picture out of it.. How i wish the DSLR is mine!!
Before training.
Genesis members are fun to be with:) And of cos friendly:)
And talking to the opposite sex doesn't mean that I'm flirting.

Jeevan:)
Anyway i'm not even leaning on him. haha. Just that the picture looks like it is..
Cool:)
After training and boyfriend is here to meet me:)

Thursday!
Woke up at 11am and boyfriend went home:) Because he is meeting wei wei for gym and swim later on. Initially i wanna sleep again and wake up at 12pm. But ended up i woke up at 1pm. So i cabbed down to school. Reached Cafe 1. Shermeen, Meihong, Steven, Joseph, Joshua, Bo Ling and Micheal tay were there too. Mr tay give me permission to scold joshua if his heart is somewhere else when we're doing our stunts.. LOL! Handed up my ETP project 3 and at least I can relax now.. Yeah! And CNY soon! Means somewhat holiday:) But cheer leading on Wednesday! Hope it will be a fun one.. For everyone of us.. No more pissed/emo. Okay? can do it:)

Quite a number of things i need to do!
I need to watch movie. -Ask me out now!
I need to play mahjong. - Maybe tomorrow night?
I need to swim. -YES! I'm going to swim tomorrow in the morning with weizhen:)
I need to sing. - Wait till we are all free:)
I need more time for......

I so wanna own a Canon/Nikon/Olympus DSLR:(
Who is willing to buy for me? As whatever gift you wanna call it?