Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finally ETP is over!

Wednesday- School and Cheerleading Training.
Tried 221 and we did it! We even tried table top and:)

Thursday- ETP presentation is over.. Means end of ETP module I guess! HAHA.
I'm so happy.. No more burning of midnight oil!!
Headed home and took a nap.. Trained down to Cine to meet kenneth koh at 8pm..
Went to eat mac before the movie starts..
Watch "Wolfman" and in the middle, mingsong texted me and told me that he will be meeting taby and weijie at night..I so wanna go..estimated my movie's ending time and it will end around 11pm.. So i have planned after the movie i will cabbed down to downtown to meet them..Kenneth paid for my cabbed fare and he went to cine k pool to look for his friend..
Met Xijie, taby, mingsong and weijie at downtown.. bought 1150pm "Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief". After the movie, headed to mac and eat again.. I didn't want to eat.. But Mingsong gave me 1 of his mega mac meat.. Cabbed over to my house later and stayed over...

Friday-Mingsong went back home around 6pm as he have friend's birthday to attend..
Stayed home the wholeday and finished watching hai pai tian xin..