Monday, February 08, 2010

So much to say..But I think it's pointless..

Yes. I'm very down now..
I'm so negative now. I don't know why..
My thinking now is that everyone is taking me for granted..
And all i know now is i can't depend on anyone except myself.
People tend to take another for granted..
When that person needs help, he beg for you. And when he doesn't need you anymore, he don't even talk to you. I really hate this kind of feeling. Yes I'm down. I know.. It's rather rare to see me in this situation.. Maybe i shouldn't be trusting someone so easily.. Yes I won't.
I know that a person can treat you very good even like a queen. But you will never know that he is treating another girl like a queen behind your back too.. Things are hard to tell now even though action speaks louder than words.. You will never know the truth but only the person himself/herself..
Though there are many things are not said, doesn't mean that I'm okay.
Well all i want is people to appreciate me. You will never know if I'm to give up one day.
Please cherish and appreciate me..... Thanks..

Yes I should be memorizing my SVE script now.. But I'm here blogging.. What is this?
But I've got no mood to memorize. The feeling just hurt and my heart is aching.
But who knows what happened? Or maybe nothing happened? Just that I'm thinking too much.. And that's really stupid when you care about something for someone and that person doesn't know what is happening.. How silly....
Like you need the person badly.. But the person do not know that.. The feeling sucks.
I may be strong on the outside. But who knows everything that is inside?