Saturday, February 27, 2010

Reminds the same...

Friday~
Woke up at 2pm and stayed at home to use the comp and try to study..
But i just can't study now.. Maybe I don't have the mood to do so..
Around 5pm, Chloe called me up and we went to city plaza. Did some shopping and bought a bag and a clip. haha. After that we actually intent to go home.. Chloe suddenly brought of the idea of going to bugis.. And so we went..Shop there and throughout everything, i'm so stress about something.. Something many of you know about if you did talk to me recently..It just a matter if it is worth right?
Settled down and we went to have dinner.
Headed home after that.. And met taby under my block..
Came to my house, chatted with my mum and Taby for like 4 hours.
And finally i heard something happy from him:)
He said that he will try to meet me soon because he kinda miss me too:)
I'm so happy to see that.. And i jumped upon seeing the message.
I've waited for him to say that very long ago. Yes it is long. But no matter how long it is, you're worth for me to do anything for..


Don't expect too much from others when you didn't want the others to expect much from you. Treat others like how you would want to be treated:)