Monday, February 22, 2010

First and the last time..

Saturday
Taby came to my house around 945pm and we headed down to eat..
We cabbed down to city hall in a rush after eating..
Kenneth texted me, and wanted to ask me out.. But I'm going out..
So i ask him along for the City alive thingy since there is extra ticket..
Met Meihong, steven and Ivan at city hall and we walked to esplanade to meet Shermeen, Tricia, pric and kenneth..
On our way to city alive, we saw a carnival and we play one of the ride. It costed me $7.50 for the ride shown below... LOL!
Had fun and I got my thumb a cut and it started bleeding..
Headed to city alive and they dance/drink there..
I drank like 2 sips and i passed to someone else..
While they are dancing, I was standing there with meihong behind me.. Felt more secure with her around.. I won't go to club unless birthday or so.. Even if it is birthday, i will persude them to go pub instead.. LOL! Club is boring and guys kept looking at you is disgusting!
When I saw a guy look at me, i will go near taby and make sure people around me are girls.. haha. So damn lame can. I think I'm like a scary cat there... LOL!
And shermeen's friend, named Tricia, she damn like she is very high and she kept knocking onto me or stepping on my feet. Stayed till around 3am and we headed home..
Home sweet home and boyfriend is still online.. chatting with him while watching "Down with love". Finished Episode 1 and it's 630am and i hitted my pillow after that..

Meihong is getting tissue for me:) So sweet of her:)