Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thursday!

Thursday!!
Tanning and swimming at tampines complex


After swimming for laps.




This is funny.
When I took this, I just can't stop laughing.. weizhen's hair like octopus haha
EEE:D
I like the bubble.
Timer la.
Im afraid of this picture. The hair, and my face like ghost.. scared.
I'm diving down.
Center parting. This is damn funny la!
And my fingers look retarded.
Under mushroom.

The water splash is cool!










My hand to cover the sun ya. Becos I can't see.

Under the water, my body looks funny.



This is nice:D
Confused look.

Look.. too long in the water. haha
Ya me.. I dono what look this is.. hmm..
sad or fierce? haha
Lastly becos we go off.
Long john for dinner.

Headed to ah boy's crib after that..
Need to get back my watch and my bilabong strips.
wenkai, eddie, weizhen and me accompany Darryl to paramount to do his tattoo.
And guess the tattoo artist is who?

Stare stare!!
He think he model ar??
Not done yet.


Look at this stress face! haha. Funny la..
He is in pain like I say.
Got back my bilabong strip and my watch. happy la.
And now I'm wearing 2 watches.
That's my bro's baby G shock.

This is nice!
Ppl who accompany Darryl.

Wenkai look so cute here la.
This one also. haha. like blur ar? haha

Trying to be gay! lol. haha.
They are not.
Interesting.
It's my brother. The tattoo artist.
Eddie look like ah hai!
And darryl is not sleeping..
He is in pain. LOL.
If tattoo can make you sleep, quite cool ar. haha
Outline
Slurpee from 7 eleven
Make my brain freeze for a moment.
Finally!
LOL! I donno how to describe this face of his. haha
This also!! Hmm.. monkey? i donno!
Got blood la.
Unfinished. But did some shadings.
The model I mentioned earlier.

Headed to Ahboy's house after that before weizhen's sister drives us home.
Natural without using eyelashes clipper ok!
Cooking for them. NOT ME.
Keep talking on phone.

Funny using laptop like this.
Don't start.
If you start, better to quit.
nice ar.



This guy is damn hairy.. haha