Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy birthday D square!

Friday!

Accompany weizhen to asus on Friday. Went to taka after that to meet sk ppl.
Watch lion dance comp again.


Saturday!
Sat went to suntec convention hall to do some voluntary work from 10am to 8pm.
After that I went home. Ah boy, darryl, darrick and Eddie went to get car for tml's chalet.


Sunday!!

The driver of the chalet.cool!

in the car. driver ; ahboy! :D
Huiling and me:D
She bought peach tart from han's to share with us.
That's weizhen. haha..


We love NY! lol
I'm on the phone with my mother la. haha.
Darrick is trying to hide. becos his top is so well dressed but, the bottom is PE pants. LOL!
But too bad we manage to take it. will upload again. lol.
POint somemore!

Like stress ar? haha
Yeah! Peace
Hello. ya this are all snapshot.






Oh! caught in action!! Lol. he is not digging gold or wad. haha.



allan.

darryl.

the birthday brothers' cake.

sing, sang, sung :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




Two birthday boy. Happy birthday Darryl and advance to darrick:D:D
[:

The top like nice?? haha

But take a look at the bottom! haha. lol.
One of his present. LOL! haha
Another one. And I haven not buy anything for him yet.

one of his birthday presents.

dumbbbb :D

Ah zhen with me! haha

huiling behind [:
[:
3am. before hopping into the car, going home. driver ; ahboy!


Army boy sey. But still so fair.
Waiting to take pictures before Boy send us home.


Thanks weizhen. she is the camera women here! haha.


eric , xiaobai , karrie, nelson , TWZ!





2nd day of chalet.
Pictures from weizhen camera.

LOL.

pool.

huiling [:

starting the fire for bbqing.

wei zhen was doing my sketches luh! gooood girl :D

darrick's birthday present from his friends.

he tried ; karrie tried.

looks like some refugee camp.hahahahaha.

one of the birthday boyyyyy!
Don't know what he is smiling about.

DAO POK!
Like got rape ar? haha. lol

[:


look at her hand. seems retarded.hahaha
tired already.
But still sleep at 4 plus 5.
woke up around 10.15am in the morning.
Checked out and boy drives us home. LOl!
Sleep till 7 plus. went to my cousin house. and now,
I'm home..! haha.
Face test tml.
Need to make up and dress like formal. LOL!
My cousin ask me to take a picture of me that make up. LOL!