Saturday, September 20, 2008

Meet up with Wenkai, Darrick and Darryl at Eunos mrt interchange yesterday.
Went to lavender street.
To see helmet with them.
So they know what they want.
Really crazy about motor.
And my dear wenkai bro got driver la!
happy la. haha
Went to SK later around 6 plus 7.


Darryl on Kawasaki black

Wenkai and darryl is talking about motor bike day and night.
Cool uh? LOL!! I still need to tip top to touch the ground.
Weizhen and me. And I'm on the phone with huiling la.
Still.
This is like snapshots.




OMG!!
I change clothes.
Again.. Change to O school. lol.
Darrick playing with my ds. and I know I look damn stupid.
went to bishan after that. See them played pool. and I did try ok! haha.

Cool huh?
All in white.
Look at me!!!!

Wenkai and me.



LuH! LOL!







I took this shot. nice ar? haha
Went prawning too. lol. till like 6.30am in the morning. haha