Sunday, September 21, 2008

Movie!

SATURDAY!
Went to my god father house with my parents and Alvin around 8pm yesterday.
Around 10.30pm, wenkai sms me and ask me if wanna go out or wad.
He suggested on movie. But I thought is like tml.
After that message, he did not reply.
But, Darryl called. Asking me if wanna go out for a movie.
"The days" showing at 11.45pm at tampines GV.
I agreed. Around 11pm, went down to find huiling and eddie.
Becos it is huimei birthday and Huiling invited me.
Eat and Chatted with them.
About 1145pm, cabbed with Eddie to tampines like so cheap.
Only $5.
Reach there, meet up with Darrick, Darryl, Wenkai and Deric.
Like usual I'm the only girl.
It's ok. All my brothers:D
Wenkai got safra card. So the ticket is on $8. haha.
Went up to the cinema.
Luckily we did not miss any part.
The advertisement have not even end yet. LOL!
Not bad the show. Saw many friends filming the movie.
Becos it is like all Simei Ite student. LOL!
We hang around tampines till around 6.
And we took the first bus home.
HAHA.

SUNDAY!!
Went to Tamp with my parents and Kieron today.
Planning to get crumpler bag from 77th street.
When I reached there, no more stock..
Damn!!
I was like pulling a long face all the way.
But after that ok le.
My mother told me to go orchard maybe tml or Tuesday to buy.
Yeah la! Happy. haha.
Too bad can't buy tml..Working after going for Tian Eng.
Maybe Tuesday. haha :D
Ate stingray and rice and old cheng kee for dinner. Damn full!
Now I'm blogging.
Waiting for weizhen to come my house.
Yes she will be staying over night.
Maybe in the middle of the night go ahboy's house. haha.

Oh ya! Just called Singtel just now. OMG! know wad?
Need to wait very long la.
Change my plan to singtel itwovalue.
Every month $40plus.
More outgoing call free..
But will take them 1 working day.
HAHA. ok.. Till here:D:D
Thanks ppl for viewing my blog.
I really appreciate it.

Do tag when you view even if I do not know you:D

Look at that!!
Saw this on Friday. EE!!
Centipetide crawl damn fast. When I saw that it is moving, I ran like mad!
Drink somemore ar huitian!
OMG!! LOOK AT WEIDA!! He looked fierce
Edmund! Like so long since I last meet up with him.
Finally there's a chance. But, too bad like just for awhile
Huiling and Weida.