Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Rain or Shine?

Bought the IT fair on Friday.
I like it because it can be customize.
Not like other hard drive.
Cool.

Some of the design that is given. haha


My banana orange juice. damn nice!
Thats what I think.
Maybe you should give it a try.
Not everyone like the taste of banana juice.
Anyway banana like got no juice.
I'm sure there's still some..
But they add water will blending la. haha
And tell you what, I'm addicted to that fruit juice!
My addiction!
OMG! the red ants is damn strong. It's not on the floor.
I'm just trying to zoom in for you to see. haha

See? Wait look at the video below and see clearly that the cigarette bud is actually moving!


it's cool!

Tuesday!
I can't remember when this is caught. I think is it Sat?

Was raining so the lion dance competetion is canceled.
Went to Aunty annie to buy sour cream and onion.
After that went to Cine and Deric caught this for me


Wednesday!
Eddie and deric caught them all LOL.
So many la! haha


So damn cute! But too bad could not catch it.
This is cute too. Like difficult la. haha

LOL
Put somemore! HAHA. but he carry la. Not me!

Cute!
For today I got this:)
Thanks Deric.
And for all your information, I did not ask him to catch it for me or whatever.
He play it for fun and he gave it to me.
:)