Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Honey stars!

It's Saturday!

Weizhen came over my house to stay becos the next morning have to get up early.
LOL. After we alight the bus, we went to buy honey stars and HL milk.
Scared that in the middle of night we hungry.
We honey stars is better than eating maggie mee!
Taking out! haha


Yummy ok!! haha.
I like it more with milk


After eating, went back to use comp.
Manage my hotmail. Becos it's really in a total mess.
and took some glamorous pictures!

The ghost festival is over!

Pictures taken using Wz Web cam.
I think i look like some emo guy here?




This is cool
Like as if my front tooth are gone?

eh.. sorry.

So sad. i wanna cry, so i see this is how WZ look like when she cries.

Tired. eyes shutting la


Look at WZ's nose.. Got fly!! haha








OHHH!!
wish wish.








Someone punch me in my face. and now look at it.




Yawn!! Tired la.
Viwawa with Darryl, eddie and weizhen.
Fun la.. Weizhen let me win and I let her win! LOL
Emoing




I have honey stars with milk now adays!!
Like addicted! haha
Even my breakfast I also have it!
Never go to school this whole week.
But going to study for my BEO!
Thursday must go!! BEO TEST!