Saturday, September 13, 2008

Must stay tuned:D

Wednesday!
After the test is over. LOL
Me with Eileen. LOL. I don't know how to smile with make up ar.
Seriously don't know how to smile.
And yes! Finally the test is over!! haha


Rachel, Taby, Wei jie and Mingsong.
All so pretty and handsome la!
Look at the very right!
Spot something like MIP?


Mabel and me:D

Went to Ehub with Weizhen, Darryl, Wenkai, Huiling, Darrick, Eddie and ah boy after that.
Actually wanted to watch movie. But too bad we don't have enough time.
So we played bowling.
While they are playing,
Darrick, Huiling, boy and me went to play photo hunt.


Funny la.. See Darryl's leg! Like retarded!
WOW!

I key in all the names. And the Girl girl is not me.
Should be boy boy but I key girl girl. LOL!
and BEAR is wenkai. :D
On our way to aljunied.

Look at Eddie's face!!

I saw Weizhen smiling. haha!
Eh! BOY! Think your house ar? haha
That Darrick so kaypo! haha
Emo la..
But, he came back to his seat again. LOL


Emo??

Thursday!
Went to watch 4bia. Finally la!
And Mabel went with us to.
After that went to aljunied and ton.
played mahjong and all.
About 7 went home to sleep.
I sleep till 7+pm.
lol!