Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lion dance is sports too:D

Wednesday. Went to Tian eng to Chu shi again. LOL
From 12 to about 5.
After that baby, darryl, darrick, wenkai deric and me headed to take bus 21.
Deric went home.
On our way to pasir ris, we were like talking about motor bike., cars and many more.
We from one topic change to another topic.
But, in the end always back to motor bike!
Guess they are crazy about it.
So we are going to see helmet on Friday. That's tml!
Reach E!hub, Baby went home. so we went to check what movie's is on.
Babylon like nice! But we have to wait for huiling and Eddie.
They movie is starting at 9.
But huiling is still hanging at her house. like don wanna get out.
waited so we went arcade.
I didn't play. haha.
Before they came, went to Fairprice to get shushi!
Long time since I eat shushi. But not much left. SO BORED!
waiting for the queue and someone tapped on my shoulder.
It;s huiling. LOL.
She say she not yet eaten her dinner. so she bought Burger king into the cinema.
They went to take the couple sit.
Total we have 6 person.
Wenkai sit with darryl.
Den Darrick and huiling.
Lastly me then Eddie.
I don't like sitting at the corner. haha.
And we enjoy the movie. haha


What insect is this? Can anymore tell me?
Whatever it is. But I know clearly that they are mating.
You know making love. or having sex?
Someone told us that the bigger one is the female..
and they say after they mate, the male will die.
true? shall go check out the internet. LOL!
And they are mating at one of my friends leg! LOL!

Do Re Mi.
One small guy with 2 bouncer.
Nice picture take.
For your infor, it's snapshot:D
COOL HUH? Like taking some picture for the cover of the magazine.
Like title. Heros or Titanic kind of thing. LOL
This is funny!!
So the 8 "sian" instead of "xian" is crossing the sea to singapore?
LOL!! funny!!
Doremon's Biscuit. LOL!!
This is what you always see on the
"ang ang ang" Cartoon.
Mabel bought it at carrefour.
Quite expensive heard from Mabel.
I ate the skin only instead of the paste "red bean"
I don't like red beans.
It's nice:D
Now I'm tired becos I study till about 4 yesterday for BEO TEST.
Going sleep soon.
Eh! Don't feel hungry again hor:D