Monday, March 05, 2012

Trip ended, king, elsie.

Hello everyone!
I'm back in Singapore since Friday morning. Was in beijing for holiday with my families during 25 FEB to March 2. Its was cold there. 0 degree to -6 degree.
Nothing much to buy as they were selling winter wear.
But everything was damn cheap if you know how to bargain.
Pictures will be uploaded soon!
My memory card is at home now..
Oh mei mei and bf came to fetch us from airport.
My family got welcome note and yellow rose from bf.
So glad for this thoughtful boy.
Reached home at 10 plus. unpacked and slept all the way till 9pm..
Dinner with family and movie at 1220am with boy, mei mei and brother.
Caught "This means war".
It was so hilarous that i can't stop laughing.
Worth watching:)



































 Fishing





















From my dearest and mei mei.
So thoughtful:) ♥
Saturday
Airport with family and kingsley.
brought him to play at T3.
He was so cute and funny. All of us was laughing at him..





 ♥ my nephew kingsley!












Sunday
Woke up at 12pm.
Washed my car with cousin and bf.
bf washed almost 90% of it.
Bathed and headed to elsie's house for her birthday celebration.
Nice catching up with Shawn Tay, Jas chan and Elsie wong wong!
Let's meet up again!

More photos on facebook:)