Friday, March 23, 2012

All excited for sunway lagoon and Lego land!

I'm finally going to Sunway Lagoon after so long of just saying.
Everything settled this is the best part!
First time travelling with boyfriend alone.. It will be a good one.
Basically I wanted to go KL for Sunway lagoon but after asking around, we can finish everything in Sunway by 1 day! I hope the person is not lying. hahah.
Oh there are 5 parks in Sunway.
  1.  Water Park,
  2. Amusement Park
  3. Wildlife Park
  4. Extreme Park
  5. Scream Park
If possible, I'm gonna try all of them! Hopefully we can!
It's gonna be a 3D2N thing. So I'm planning to go to places that we can see fireflies. Yes I have never seen any in my life before. I'm gonna try my luck in KL!
Horse riding? and what else is there in KL? I don't know?


Oh Johor gonna have legoland in year end 2012. I'm gonna go too!!!
I can't wait for it to open. I'm all excited already. For my Kluang & KL trip too!
http://www.legoland.com.my/