Monday, March 26, 2012

Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake!



Went to bedok Sheng siong alone to get all the ingredients for Strawberry Jelly Cheese cake. Supposed to meet weizhen and we do all the shopping together. But she was late due to her project. Met her at bus stop after I'm done and we headed back to my place.We did the cheese cake slowly as we wanna make it nice and presentable. We took almost 5-6hrs? Well, we did quite a few of it. Total 10 containers. Its damn nice! I would like all of you to have a taste of it! I'm gonna do it again this week! I can eat them almost everyday after a meal!

Saturday and Sunday, weizhen came in the afternoon. Help out my mama with wrapping the wanton. Played majong for awhile and we headed down to Sk for BBQ. We had mum's wanton mee and cheesecake for dessert. Very full thus we didn't eat anything at the BBQ. But glad that we did catch up a little with some of them. Headed home and we watched "We bought a Zoo" while the adults play mahjong. Alvin and baby fell asleep while i continued watching till the movie ends. Slept at 3am and woke up at 11am. Baby continued watching while I playing mahjong!

I want to do the cheese cake again!
Yum yum!