Monday, March 19, 2012

Never fail to enjoy my weekends

Ade and bf to my place after work.
Bf waited for me to end work. Bathed while ade chat with my mum.
Been so long ade came to my place to chat with her.
Shengsiong to get the ingredients and all.
Finally back to adeline's place!
Tried Strawberry jelly cheesecake and my aunty told me that we forgot about the icing sugar to the cream cheese. Well, It's okay we will make it again!
Her friends adely and yan yan came over too.
Sang till 3am. Bf was tired so we headed home.

Home made waffle with paddle pop ice cream at adeline's crib!

Woke up at 10am. Prepared and heading to bf's house. Waited for him to be done. Kinda long.
Supposed to meet his friends at 1230pm at RWS - feng shui Inn, But ended up only be able to get out off his place at 1220pm. But well, his friends were late.
So we are the first to reach. Guess it's rare for my bf to reach on time or earliest? haha.
The food there are nice. We had dim sum and half duck. Don't like eating duck though. I eat the skin. haha.
Rushed off to tampines to fetch my cousins and we headed down to kallang indoor stadium. To catch Disney on ice. Bought the mickey mouse cup. Added it to my mickey collection!
Now i have 2 mickey mouse cup. Forgot to take a picture of it. Tampines after the show and thosai for supper!! Bf and cousins came to my place as my aunty was playing mahjong at my place.
Watch "The Nightmare Before Christmas" on fushion and i fell asleep.
Bf and cousin continued on breaking dawn while i continued sleeping.
Fetched kingsley around 12pm and brought him to market.
for the rest of sunday was awesome spent with bf, family and kingsley:)