Friday, March 09, 2012

Spend some time.

John Carter with darling tonight.
He wanted to watch this movie. I remember him tell him friends saying that he wanna watch this and yes i overheard it and i told him we gonna watch it!
Bought tickets for 2 and a popcorn combo for us!
I would like to have thosai as supper if we are hungry after the movie!
Oh not forgetting that bf gonna bring me to some place at Clarke quay for beer on saturday night after his band practise and my dinner with my friends.
I don't really like to drink beer though. I prefer liquor than beer. Oh well, he said that the beer is sweet so I'm gonna give it a try. Now, I'm thinking how can i drive if we both gonna drink? But I'm too lazy to take public transport.. Well, its either we don't think too much or we will chill before driving home.