Monday, March 12, 2012

On Friday, headed to old airport road to fetch bf after he bought 10 lao ban tau huey!
Drove to Sims Drive to fetch bro, mei mei and kingsley. Take away mac to my place.
Fetched them back to mei mei's place and we rushed to katong I12 for movie.
Glad that we didn't really miss anything. Well, its a nice show. I like.. Worth watching.
Fetch mei mei and bro and drove to circuit road to fetch my cousin.. and finally back to my place..
Now you know having a car and holding the only driving license in the family is damn tiring. Traveling from places to place.

On Saturday, woke up at 12pm. Brought my luaggage to repair and also to fetch my mom.
Fried fish mee hoon for lunch. Slept till 6pm and rushed to meet elsie and jasmine. We dined in at fish and co and we talked. Basically catching up. Headed back home and send my family to mei mei's house.
Power house at 3am..send bei bei to yishun, mei mei's friend to tampines and finally home sweet home at 5am..

Sunday is a relax stay at home movie day!