Thursday, September 08, 2011

What should i do for my birthday?

As for now i got nothing to do at work. So I'm just thinking how should i celebrate my birthday.
Few months ago i thought of booking amara sanctuary resort at sentosa as pool is just inside the villa itself. but visitors must leave at 10.30pm and that's meaningless you see. I intend to book on the 1st of Jan so i could count down to my birthday which is on 2nd Jan but wait, 2nd Jan will be on monday. Meaning i got to book on 31st instead as it will be on the saturday and so people will stay later? I guess? Stress la! Moreover my birthday is a super peak period.. Meaning the most expensive period.. Oh my goodness..  Since Amara is out, i guess i should just book nsrcc bungalow? Maybe i should.

I want a Pappillon puppy for my birthday! But my mama just won't allow.. Sigh..
Thought of changing my car to Honda integra. But my brother says that it's too small. Wont be able to fit all of us in..