Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Can't wait.

Its Tuesday today!


Meaning it’s the day to meet my laughing pills!
Lovely! My plan was to dine at Pizza hut although I had that on Sunday.
Its okay with huitian want to change plan but all I hope is that she would turn up!
No more coming late or so I hope. I feel like buying a cushion to put at the back of my chair although I have one Minnie mouse cushion that we bought at Phuket during our cruise trip. I don’t want to dirty it. So I’m not bringing it to work.
What’s lunch for today? I guess I’m going to cook Pasta. Shall we? But I forgot to bring hot dogs.
Guess I’m just gonna eat it plain. Sour cream and onion or Cabonara? WOOO! I’m hungry already! Hahah. Sharing Sour cream and Onion with adeline I guess. Shiok! Hope it’s nice!
Great! Johnny English and Smurfs this week! Finally!