Thursday, September 22, 2011

Know everything before anything.

A passerby that know nothing about me commented on my previous post.

22 Sep 11, 00:48
Passerby: I use to like reading your blog, because of the pictures and how innocent you are. However in the recent post, you made me realize all this while you are just a whore.


My reply: Thank you for liking my post and pictures. Even if you no longer like me you can stop hurting your eyes by reading. And no… Who are you to judge I’m a whore or not? How do you judge a person whom is a whore? By her blog post? How judgmental. I don’t know how many others are called a whore by you now.

22 Sep 11, 00:49
Passerby: Always trying to get close to guys by sms and presume that they liked you or you can make them yours.

My reply: I don't do all of the about. Maybe you did but you never succeed at all.



22 Sep 11, 00:49
Passerby: So what if you dont hate the guy and wish him the best with his girl, you still hurt the girl regardless

My reply: This is my blog and I write what I feel like and I strongly stand by it. I hurt the girl? Do you think it was me who hurt the girl or the guy? Firstly, I didn’t know that he got a girlfriend until I found it out myself. I didn’t want to spoil their relationship and so I suggested that I should leave him. It’s him who stopped me from leaving him you could actually read from my previous post. I didn’t make anything up. And what for I want to break their relationship? When I know it hurts to be heartbroken? Secondly, before I got together with him, I told him all about my past. How badly I was hurt by having three-timed by a guy.

He knows how badly I’m being hurt. But still he did this. I remembered me asking him this question. “You have a gf, and why the hell you love me in the first place?” His reply was “How you want me to answer this question”. “It’s either she leaves or I leave this triangle relationship. Only one will stay” this is what I always say to him. BUT he kept asking me not to leave him. He said that he will settle everything. He even said that he wants to make it like he didn’t two-time. He wants us to start afresh. Both of us were hurt badly I know.

The thing is I still bless them even if she still want to be with him which in assume she will because she is aware of my existence but she still hand on with him like what I did, unless he lied the same thing?


22 Sep 11, 00:50
Passerby: And no, you are not a victim in the whole episode, bcos its your fault for always trying to get guys and thinking they want you.

I’m a victim as well as the other girl. But I can only feel what I feel not others.
As I have mentioned above that I don’t try to get guys and thinking they want me. I don’t do that. Maybe you did that but you failed all the time? I feel sorry for you though if that’s the case. And I feel that you are assuming too much as well. Do you know me in person or judging me by my post again?

22 Sep 11, 00:50
Passerby: Stop being so delusional and grow up.

My reply: I don’t agree with the delusional part and yes I agree with the growing up. I’m still growing what about you? I supposed you stop growing at 10 years old cause you are talking like one. Maybe I’m wrong.. Maybe you stopped at eleven. I’m still learning.. Look at my post. What a big lesson learnt.



22 Sep 11, 00:50
Passerby: Constantly driving them around, texting them, having sex with them aint gonna get you anywhere

My reply: You must be really interested in my love life that it’s affecting you if I drive them around anot? Why not you tell me who you are and I will drive you around too! Haha.. you must be a really cheap lady that thinks that by driving, texting and having sexual relationship can take you somewhere? You mean to Hermes? Hahahahaha.. I don’t need them to get it for me. But by what you wrote, it seems like you needed them instead.



22 Sep 11, 00:51
Passerby: You disgrace your parents by constantly sleeping over at guys hse and bringing guys back home as a sex buddy.

My reply: oh no, now you are guessing how my parents feel towards this? Oh gosh, you need a doctor…. And you like to assume a lot huh? And no.. not all guys are allowed to stay and I can count by 1 hand and how many times I stay out? I am often not allowed to. Are you delusional? Anything else you wanna know? But please be polite when you ask ok?
For your information, I don’t do things to disgrace my family. And again, if you do not know anything about me, don’t judge me.

22 Sep 11, 00:53
Passerby: and I hate to tell you this, you really have no boobs, so pls do us some good and stop wearing bikini and shoving your flat chest at guys that are attach

My reply: So after all of the above, you add 1 more personal attack/insult? I know you wanna piss me off but please respect yourself and don’t stoop that low. Let me check your IP address and I will know your location somehow. Maybe I can find out something good about your physical assets too. And flat chested anot I know it myself. I don’t get the shoving part again.. You mean you do that?


22 Sep 11, 00:53
Passerby: Shame on you seriously.