Friday, September 23, 2011

Best of luck girls.

You can tell me how sad and stress you are. How bad your dad situation is. How bad your family is.
I believed you. But never did I know that all of them are made up by you. If you are having an average life that is considered more to the good side, and you are making all of that up, I think you are just cursing yourself. You cursing your own family to be bad, you cursing you dad to have illness. If that’s what you want, you will get them. You yourself told me that your dad is old and don’t have much energy. You claimed that this is your life and you can’t do anything about it. There are more things to say about you ML. In life, no one write your story. You create your own, now that you have created much about yourself.

Well on 6th of September, you texted me. You pretend that you cared for me. You told me how tired you were after working for a long hours, I sympathized you. But you took it for granted; all you did was adding more lies. In fact, you were at Malaysia with your girlfriend. I don’t mind. You could tell me and I will just end everything. What’s the point of lying? I don’t need it. I’m not a suicidal person. Why keep me hanging on? Isn’t it enough for you to have her? I don’t understand why must you have two? You told me that you were some kind or rather suffering from depression. I was always there for you whenever you feel that way. You told me that you are trying your best. What is that?

On the 10 September, it’s your 1 year anniversary with her. I texted you and wished you enjoyed. But you replied, “You know my situation and you still do this to me”. Now that I read the entire message that you sent, makes me laugh. I can’t believe you could be that immature. When in the fact, you went out with her. Call me making up this entire story. But I still have all those text in my inbox.

I still remember you asking me to book driving lessons for you. I topped up $300 in your account and never ever ask you to pay me back. Few days before my cousin’s wedding, you told me that you can’t go when you have agreed to go. You were unable to leave office. I told you to tell your brother and let you have just a little bit of time for yourself. But you said you can’t. I begged you to come. In the end, I said that I will still give my cousin red packet on behalf for you with my own money. But yet, you still didn’t turn up. Not even for awhile. This is how heartless you could be. I know. Now that I think it’s rather stupid to do that because all these while you took me for granted. Since you could be so heartless to me, why am I still treating you good? I know that this would happen to me because the period when you were clinging onto me, I can imagine what lies you told your girlfriend. She could spam call you, spam text you. But you didn’t reply. I guess history repeats and a leopard will never change its spots. You can treat her like this way and you can treat me like this. All I can say that you are just good for nothing. I really hope you won’t hurt your girlfriend anymore and I hope you would treat any other girl like how you have treated me when you have a girlfriend already.

I am glad that I look at the brighter side of life. I have moved on, no longer clinging onto something that’s not worth my time. Girls, if you ever met this kind of guy, I hope all of you will know what to do. I have been through a lot. This isn’t the first time. Well, we have more to learn. Each one made us stronger. One more thing, we shouldn’t let guys control our heart. We control ourselves.

Wish you girls Best of luck.
We could be really strong.