Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Jerel and Sharon's Wedding!

Cousin's wedding on the 4th of september 2011.
woke up very early in the morning 5am.. Prepared and headed down to my aunt's place.
Sat cousin's friend's car to fetch the bride together. Videod down everything and i can't wait to get married. Long way to go for me.. Went back to aunt's place. done with the wedding precedures and had buffet. my nephew, nigel came. oh my god. he is so cute!!!!! Home after  that to rest.. Work up with a very bad headache. Go to the saloon and make my hair do.. tried something new and i hope it's nice..
ROM at 6pm and dinner at 8pm.. Everything ended at 11pm. Removed my make up and wash my hair like mad...Finally it's time to sleep! Woke up the next day feeling damn tired..but i still head to work.. Thank god Adeline is working with me:)

Photos will be upload soon...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket