Monday, September 19, 2011

Nothing matters.

Friday and Saturday!
Friday night went to Phuture for the very first time.
Nad asked me along as he was celebrating his birthday there.
Px and Yan came along too.
First time in my life I drank a weird drink with liquor mixing with milo.
After all, the taste wasn’t that bad.
Had sour plum shot, it’s nice indeed. Maybe we shall go the wine bar just for that drink:D
After club, nad friend, ivan drove us to joo chiat for fei fei wanton mee.
Gave a few pieces of wanton to nad and for myself, I had 3 wanton and I’m done as I felt super sleepy to even eat. Ivan sent us home and I guess it’s a fun night after all. Good to meet new friends!
Got home, bathed, brushed my teeth and retainer was on. Fall asleep as soon.
Woke up at 9am, and I can’t go back to sleep. Watch movie online with my brother till 10 or 11am. Went back to sleep until 3pm. Had my lunch and watch the television for awhile and back to sleep again, woke up at 7pm in the end.
Dinner with my family, we had black pepper crabs!
Reached home at 10pm. Met mabel and weizhen.
Nad came over and fetch us to powerhouse. He went powerhouse with me because his supper plan with his friends was cancelled. So he didn’t drink at all. All he did was take care of our money and girls. Just like a bodyguard. Haha!
Not quite a fun night. Most of them were super high and drunk. Again, I just hope that you girls will take care of your own safety!
Home sweet home and slept at 6am.


Family day on every Sunday!
Dined at pizza hut and that’s what I’m going to do again on Tuesday night with Edmund, Debbie, weizhen and hopefully huitian will be able to make it.
I bought 2 tops, 1 dress and 1 skirt. I need that soon! Catch those entire movies that I have missed!