Sunday, December 20, 2009

Updated:) Happy birthday to TWZ and KKJJ:)

Finally! I have time to blog.
Monday- work, dinner with chloe and mingsong at KFC. And help out chloe with her iPhone Apps.
Tuesday- Work, tampines with weizhen and mingsong. Countown to weizhen's birthday:)

Wednesday
December 16th 2009
Happy birthday Tay Wei Zhen & Kenneth Koh Jun Jie :)
work till 1pm. Went home to bathe. Mingsong came, Elvina and Weizhen met up at my house. Changed and dress well. And off we go to cine. Went Kbox to sing and drink. Yan yan's idea! LOL! My face turned damn red. But I'm still okay.. Bought cakes for her and surprised her at kbox. Sang birthday songs to her:) and I really hope she enjoyed.. After singing, we went to the 9th level of cineleisure. and we played L4D2:) First time I'm playing. I guess i did pretty well?
Ya I know ming song sure say we lousy. But afterall, it's first time!!! LOL!
I get very excited when im playing. It feels like as if i'm in it!
12am. Elvina asked her god-brother to fetch her home. While we took but 518.
518 didn't actually stop at my house. Need to walk quite a distance. So ming song walk home with me. Thank you so much:)