Saturday, December 12, 2009

So not going to wait.

SATURDAY!
Ended work at 1pm. Headed to nearby KFC and had our lunch.
So hungry.. Sat there for like 1 and a half hour with Ming.
Went to my place and when I reached home, right after I finish washing my feet, I went to lie on my sofa. LOL! And switch on my television. Watch Rule #1.
Ming just went home about half an hour ago. And i'm going to bathe right after blogging.
Will be meeting him again at Tampines later. Wanna get iphone like real soon.
Can't wait. By right I should get it by yesterday.
Long story..anyway m1 customer service sucks. I'm so going to singtel to get it if i can't get it by today at m1! HUMPH! You need to queue for 6hours at m1 to get iPhone. But for singtel you only need less than 2 hours. What is this? And m1 actually hired security guard. LOL! And they stop people from queuing right after 7pm.

FRIDAY!
Went to tamp, by right to get iPhone. Left with weizhen to downtown to meet poh chun for movie.. And Ming stayed with my parents to wait for the queue for iPhone. Ya so good of him.

Okay till here! I'm going to bathe now!