Sunday, December 06, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DERIC TAN:)

Saturday!
Happy 19th birthday to Deric Tan Jie Wen:)
11 years going 12 years buddy:):)
Hope your leg recover soon!


Leonard looks like african kid. But just that he's fair..
Super skinny can! If your house no more bamboo, find him:)
Look at his leg! So fair can..

When to grandlink with Leonard, Eddie, Allan, Kelvin, Gary and Shuzheng.
Ask Mingsong if he wanna go there. If he go, i'll go. LOL!
So when there to meet him. Friends played L4D2 while I watched them play. Luckily mingsong came. Not as bored.. Accompanied him to near by place to have pig organ's soup.. I don't like it. I didn't eat it. LOL!
He played dota with my friends while I watched videos with eddie. LOL!
4 of my friends took one cab and actually the uncle allowed 5 person on his cab. But in the end i don't want. Took a cab with mingsong and he sent me home. Reached home and wanted to change. Walk to my windows and saw Mingsong standing there. So i gave him a called and he said that he was smoking. Chatted for quite awhile and I ask him to go home. If not I don't know he will stand there until what time. LOL!