Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry christmas:) History repeats

Movie with my relatives, parents and Coleman yesterday.Watch "Bodyguards & assassins" Its nice. But have a sad ending.. What to do?We can't blame the director because it's history that he have to follow.
Well, after the movie, it's 12.30pm. Cabbed to my place. Filled my stomach and went to rent dvd.It's like movie marathon.. One after another. Rent "Hang over" and "Tricks or treats". I've watch hand over before. So my cousin, Coleman and I watch Tricks or treats first.. Finish watching and I fall asleep while Coleman which " The hang over". When my cousin fell asleep in the middle of the show "Tricks or treats". Everything finished at around 6am. And we went to sleep. Coleman's mum called him around 11am. His parents came to fetch him because they have gathering at their cousin's place. The best things is he went home without brushing his teeth or bathing. haha! After he went home, i headed down to meet my parents and relative at market.
My nephew is here. So cute. haha. My cousin allowed me to drive his car around my car park. And I even did parking. LOL! Without him, I don't if i can still park. LOL! Been so long since I drive! A car soon!! Cheap also never mind.. Just want a car:):)