Sunday, December 20, 2009

COLEMAN:)

Saturday
Work till 3pm. Headed home with mingsong and my mother.
Mingsong came to my house. After bathing, we watched television programme in the living room.
Around 6pm, Ming and I left and headed to singapore indoor stadium.
Watch Cique on ice. The Charlie there scares me! And I shouted like abit.. How to say.. Hmm.. Nevermind haha. anyway nice show and funny.
after the show, went to office to wait for weizhen.. She work for sistic star pass.
Cabbed down to grandlink. Met Nigel and Taby there. Settled our dinner at "huan le xiao chu".
After out dinner, we headed to a lan shop for L4D2! Mingsong didn't play but he sat beside me and guide me. Weizhen went home around 2. And we played till around 3.
Ming song and I cabbed to my house. He wanted to take his bag but ended up staying at my house.
Watch television in my living room. And I fall asleep on the sofa while he sat on the floor. LOL!
He went home around 6am. And I went to my room to sleep.

COLEMAN:) haha:)