Thursday, December 03, 2009

a leopard can never change its spots

Sunday!
Woke up at 4pm.
Stayed at home till late with cousin alvin.
Was playing computer the whole day.
After Mingsong finished his church, he came my house.
He played with Alvin and Alvin was like bullying him la! No manners.

Kenneth Koh called me around 7pm while he was working..
He ask me if I'm free later on and go to down town with him. He wanted to watch New moon when I've already watch it last night. He say he will treat me and send me home by cab later. Because by the time we finished watching, it's already 12am. I go as i regards him as my friend. And didn't know that he tried to kiss and hug me during the movie. But I pushed him away. He said that he would change and I'm really happy with him. But who knows? Whatever it is. I guess that will be the last time we will ever go out again. Because he don't need me anymore not even as a friend. He have got someone else. I guess it's pretty obvious who the girl is. Whatever it is, he said that he will change and wait for the girl. And he is serious this time round. Glad to hear that:) Well, all the best while waiting for her.