Monday, May 04, 2009

Ahboy's chalet, Pizza hut:D

Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Sorry for not updating my blog.
Because I'm out and no time to use computer.
Thursday after school, went home after lunch with Chloe.
Bathed and went down to kong yi. Helped out and played Dragon.
Super happy and fun:D
Everything ended like 12am.
Headed to Ah boy's house for Mahjong.
Played 2 rounds. with Eddie, Gilbert and Deric and I won $31.

Went home in the morning and sleep after bathing.
Woke up at 6pm. Bathed and headed to Ah boy's father chalet at Aranda.
Mahjong there untill 4am and I slept most of the time.
Cos I'm way too tired. The Next day went to SK.
Helped out with Lin nam anniversary. Happy yet tiring.
Pictures are with sandy. Will upload them another day:D
Headed back to chalet again after that.
BBQ and suddenly it started raining! LOL. So lucky that we almost finish BBQing.
Went back and we played card game. Fun. Played until 6am and sleep.
Check out early in the morning 9am.
Went home and sleep again.
Woke up at 4pm and went to tamp to meet Deric, Darrick and Eddie.
We Played Big Sweet Land.
Had Pizza hut.
We shopped:D


Look at the cheese. OMG!!
I'm craving for Frolick!