Thursday, May 14, 2009

School isn't that bad

School today was fine. Again late for BEV lesson. LOL!
It was raining heavily and I met Chloe at Bedok interchange.
Coincidence to something. OMG! lol!
Took bus 31 because it was raining.
Reached school about 8.40am when we are supposed to reach at 8am.
Did BEV test. LOL!
Everything I'm suppose to know. But just to lazy to think and write. LOL!
In the end I still wrote. LOL!
Jo didn't attend school today as he's sick.
I hope he will be fine or feel better.
Hope to see him in school tmr. haha:)
3 hours of break and they went to play pool.
I sat there and chat all the way. LOL!
Chloe and Pinky:D
Chloe looks so funny here! LOL.
Good girl with her lanyard.

Look at the fan. so cute! haha. And it is green in colour. I like!!!
I'm getting it SOON!
Pardon me with my ugly handwriting.