Saturday, May 23, 2009

Overdued for a week

Sorry everyone. Been so long since I last updated.
I'm really busy with many things.
I want to swim as much as I can:D
Thursday! :D
AFD test.
I didn't manage to finish everything.
But, I hope I can at least get a pass.
After school, finish our lunch and we headed to tampines 1 to have Frolick while Kenneth went back for his lesson.
Frolick is what I was craving for.
About 4, Kenneth came and look for us.
Bought ticket for the Night at the museum 2.
LiXian headed home because she don't feel like watching movie.
While Chloe, Kenneth and me when to watch.
The movie starts at 4.30pm.
Before that we went shopping awhile. lol! It's like really awhile:D
After the movie, went to shop for my mother's birthday present.
Bought it, Chloe headed home.
While waiting for my family to come for dinner at Crystal Jade, Kenneth and I went window shopping. He accompanied me until my parents came.
But he did not come along for the dinner.



Wednesday!

Pictures taken at auditorium during CMS.
Headed to watch Angels vs Demons after I went home to change.
Tuesday!
Swimming during pe lesson.
Kenneth came to swim too.
I feel like swmming during every pe lesson!
Anyway after swimming lesson, We headed to subway to eat.
I don't really like subway.
Okay I'm abnormal:D haha
After school, Chloe, Kenneth and me headed to tampines swimming complex to swim again.
Damn many people there. I want to go somewhere we can swim freely:DD haha

Last Friday! 15th May 2009
Singing Session at Cash studio:)


Meihong's niece is so cute.
She even say that she wanted Joseph as her boyfriend:D haha

You can see moon, you can see stars.
And you can see lovely couple:D