Friday, May 29, 2009

Going off in 12 hours.

I'm home and eating now.
Went to school today. Was late again. But so good of My lecturer Terrence liang.
After AFD, we had BEV mock test.
I think I did quite okay. But still I did some nonsense out of it. Too lazy to think.
After school, went to change and bus down to tenar merah. Trained to The Cathay and met Kenneth to watch "The monsters vs aliens". It's 3D. Not that bad. LOL!
After the movie we headed to pizza hut. Again!
We must stop eating all these. Make us so fat! haha.
I must control:D
Waited for weizhen to come over and I met her over at Cine.
Kenneth went off to his cousin's birthday over at Paya lebar.
Weizhen bought her party tank top and we headed to bugis after that.
Got her O.D.M watch fixed and we went window shopping.
And now I'm very tired and lazy to do what I need to do.
  • I need to bathe before my parents come back.
  • Pack what I need to pack for malaysia trip.
  • And I really need to sleep.
I fall asleep on the bus just now like a retarded. I normally don't sleep when I'm alone! LOL!
Too tired:(
Be sure to miss me:D
And stay tuned to my post:D:D
I love and miss all of you:)