Monday, May 11, 2009

Super Duper high.

Monday!
Fun to be in school nowadays:)
Wasn't late!
Because I had a good night sleep yesterday.
I even woke up on my on today and can't seems to fall asleep after that.
So I sms Chloe ask if she's in school for her OFA lesson.
But she's not. LOL! She just woke up. So I met her at Bedok interchange and saw Mei hong there when I'm waiting for Chloe.
Waited for Chole with me and the three of us headed to school together.
We had a good talk about her on bus. LOL!
Not bitching about her but just stating the facts.
Reached school and we headed to Co-op shop. Bought drinks and went up for AFD lesson.
When we went in, they were taking the progress test.
I totally forgot about the test.
So I just went in and took the test without looking through the book.
Got the paper and it was like quite easy.
Hopefully I don't get crosses all over when I get back the paper. HOPEFULLY. lol!
After school, headed to bedok with Chloe for Mac.
Had Mac spicy meal upsized and I got the glass. Green in colour:D LOL!
I'm lame.
BEV test tmr.
Shall study later:)
And school till 5pm tmr:(