Monday, May 11, 2009

The chance to blog

FINALLY!
Sorry for neglecting my blog for the weekends.
I'm so busy.

Friday after school headed home to bathe and met up with Deric and Eddie to go Wenkai's house for Mahjong. LOL!
To win, need 2 tais.
So fun la. Not bored at all.
Played till about evening, and headed to SK. trained and headed home.
Didn't go anywhere because I need to work the next day. LOL!

Saturday.
Work for 'The grasshopper concert' at indoor stadium.
Was asked to report at 5.30pm. But we're late! LOL!
Like for 5mins. And when we stepped in the usher room, everyone was like staring at the two of us and I'm like forgot what I'm supposed to do. LOL!
Senior signalled us to change. And I'm like rushing.
Changes, temperature taken and off to south foyer. LOL
A very different thing to do that day.
VIPs were there for food and beverage.
Buffet and Jack Daniel's were served.
There were bartender and the chef actually cook there.
Look like some ball room kind.
I'm suppose give them everyone a stamp on their right hand side when we trip the ticket.
A guy look like my age of older working for the Jack Daniel's was about to go in the concert.
At first he showed me his neck body slightly bent to match my height.
He asked me to stamp on his neck but I told him I'm supposed to stamp on his right hand.
Stamped on his right hand and he again he ask me to stamp on his neck.
So I'm like ok. Since you want the stamp on your neck then I'll do it.
LOL! So funny la.
Anyway work was SLACK and FUN for that day only. LOL!
We get to eat the buffet, drink and even eat the snacks.
My cousin even drank the Jack Daniel's. COOL!
All we did is chat and did what we should do when we are supposed to.

Sunday! (Happy Mother's Day)
Planned to meet Ming Song for a movie actually.
But! It is mother's day so was ask to have dinner by my brother.
Yes we treated my parents and aunt for dinner:)
Headed to tampines mall and went to Singtel.
Queue for damn long.
Re contract for my Singtel line. Change to unlimited SMSes every line. COOL!
Mine is iTwoValue. Monthly I need to pay about $45 only.
As my contract is not up to 2 years yet, I need to top up $100.
Top up $100 and I choose LG Beauty pink in colour and I got the phone also. LOL!
Like good. Just $100 and I got the phone and get unlimited benefits.
Those are are still using the Singtel student plan that has unlimited SMSes to singtel only, go for a recontract. It is better:)