Saturday, April 04, 2009

Turn back time.

Sorry for lacked of photos.
Because last few days was like fuck to me.
I hope everything is alright for me now.


Training for them at sk.

Succeed but still trying to be perfect.

My new havainas. Black with Gold studded.

Mahjong and Card game over at yy's place.


Too tired. 2 pigs sleeping till dawn.


Tuesday!!
Went back with simei ite with weizhen to pay school fees for higher nitec.
Went to tamp after that to meet yy and eat 'xiao bei'.
And bus down to pasir ris to meet nel.
Went over to my house after that and we play card again.
Went to KN to chusi after that.
OMG! I want more of chusi:D

Dessert.

This is really cool:D
Went to yy's house to play cards game after that.

Thursday!!
Weizhen got the feeling to play mahjong.
And so we met up at my house and play:D
We played till evening and went to have our dinner.
Went back to my house and watch tv.
Finished watching and after they went back, I went to sleep.
Super tired. Cos I woke up very early in the morning after almost 24hours of sleep.
Like always gamble now adays. LOL!


Friday!
Was still sleeping and my phone rang.
Nelson called me and ask me wanna meet him with deric.
I told him I'm still sleeping and need to bathe.
They say they are willing to wait and I dashed to bathe.
Met them down at my house's carpark.
Nel drove his father's car.
And he drove all the way to woolands. Singapore sports school.
Super far. Submitted forms and drove back to tp to fetch bert and Weizhen.
Went back to nel's house because bert wanna do some research.
After that we walk to e!hub and went to arcade. Played till 3pm and went to 'hei sushi'.
13.90++ from 3pm to 6pm.
For youth. 13-21years.
Quit reasonable.
And we are so bloated after sushi.
Many things happened and I don't wish to mention.
as usual went to sk for training. I made it. Improved:D
went to e!hub for midnight movie with eric, darrick, deric, nel, bert, yanyan, weizhen, wenkai, darryl and me.
Caught fast and furious 4.
And I fall asleep for awhile during the movie.
Too tired.
Nel drove us home even though he got coaching at 9am.
Thank you so much. And don't stress yourself. You know you got to rest your mind.

Deric and Bert broke other's record. LOL!

Finish eating and Sleep. LOL!! haha.

Before the movie.
This is what we did.

Deric is singing to his own.
Eric is obviously doing stupid things.

Butt off.

The black Jacket just flew. Because someone tried to spoile our picture. LOL!

Brother and sister. LOL!
center parting.