Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First practical lesson:)



Feeling very tired today.
School at 8am and I'm late again. LOL!
Met Jo at bedok interchange and bused down to school.
School was fine.
Had pe and I fell! LOL!
I don't know what his name. But I'm not angry. Just that my shirt was wet.
After school, headed back home to put things so that my bag won't be that heavy.
Met weizhen and we headed do CDC.
Had our very first driving practical lesson at 2.30pm.
So fun!!! As a first timer I'm very good already ok. That was what the instructor told me.
I even learn overtaking. So fun!
Can't wait to drive again.
I'm waiting for june to come.
I booked practical lesson like for everyday.
Starting from june 3rd:)
I just can't wait.
All I will concerntrate now is school, driving and some for sk. And of cos some free-time for mahjong!!!! And shopping:):):)
I feel so tired and going to sleep soon.
When I'm driving today, I got headache.
And more headache my the air-conditioner blew at my head.
But still, I drove:D
Goodnight everyone!
I'm turning in soon.
LOVES!