Monday, April 27, 2009

Over dued; wenkai's 20th birthday 2009


Last Sunday at Bishan. And saw Kong chow.

Look at Kieron:)

Mine and Yy's.

THURSDAY!

Thursday. Lunched at Pizza hut and shopped for Wk's birthday present.
We bought G-string, 2 Shirts and 1 card holder:)
Anyway I'm the one who went 'E2' to buy the G-string. Embarrassing you know. LOL!
I mean not to the sales person. Because I was the one who told the salesperson to find the sexiest G-string because I'm buying them for friend. But those customers at the cashier look at me as if I'm like a sicko. LOL! haha

FRIDAY!!!

FOOOOOOOOOOD!!
Thanks Aunty siew ping for everything:D

Look at ah boy's face. LOL! Stunned huh?

Here comes ah boy's story telling time! LOL!

Icecream cake from swensen's :D

2 shortys wearing white:D

SOLO. lol!
'
After that we mahjong all the way until next day 6pm. LOL!
Wenkai, Deric and me played almost 24hours of mahjong. LOL!