Sunday, April 12, 2009

SK, MAHJONG, BBQ CHICKEN

Thursday.
Accompanied weizhen to pasir ris.
Did a new ez-link student card and we headed down to tamp.
Tampines 1.
The new shopping centre is crowded.
We went to look around. Headed to pizza hut after that.
I'm like addicted to cream of chicken. LOL!

Waiting for the food.


Pepper and chili:D
Super addictive.

Darrick, Kaiwen, yy and Nel came after that.
Caught "Shinjuku Incident" and we headed home after that.
Reached home and goodnight.

Friday and Saturday!!
Mahjong over at Wenkai's house with weizhen, Yanyan, Eddie & Nelson.
Went down to Sk after that.
Weizhen's sister came to fetch her home.
And I left my handphone with weizhen.


Eric went zoo with Alvin and Kieron. Brought an umbrella.
And it is green:D


Kaiwen and Bert.

After sk, went to wk' house to play mahjong again. till like afternoon.
But I did sleep on his sofa. But they play.
Went home to bathe after that.
Meetup with weizhen & Deric and headed down to Wenkai's house after having our lunch.
I slept again but they play card games.
Went to Tampines 1's BBQ Chicken for dinner.
Mahjong over at my house afterthat. yeah, again :D
weizhen, my parents, Yanyan, Nelson, Gilbert, Wenkai & Eddie.
We took turns to play. Wenkai left at 3plus.
My mother won. And she kept 'diao zheng'.
We cooked Campbell soup in the midnight. I'm addicted to it.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Bong yy and nel Tong.
Name your baby BONG TONG:D


yy's mother in red. That's my aunty. LOL!
haha. Super funny.