Monday, April 20, 2009

Mahjong session is still going on

Friday!
Skipped principal talk and went home.
Met weizhen over at my place and headed to kfc. Brought home to eat because I can enjoy and gossip all we want.
So much to talk about.
After eating, I slept awhile on the sofa. Woke up and played 'Guitar Hero' with weizhen.
And we headed to Sk after playing. LOL!

We are the shorty's. LOL!
Okay I look retarded here.

Finish sk and we went wenkai's house to begin our mahjong session.
Played for 4 rounds till about 10am.
And thanks Wenkai's dad for helping us to buy breakfast:D:D:D
Thankyou so much even though I know you won't see. But Just a thankyou:)
And slept at his house till 1pm.
Headed home after that to sleep.
Slept for almost 24hours again. LOL!
And It was Sunday morning already.
Headed to pray for my ancestor at I'm not sure where and cabbed to bishan again to pray for my father's side ancestor. saw kong ngai, kong chow and sha ping there.
There were performing I guess. But I'm not sure for what. LOL!
I heard them saying that they performed for 1 hour. LOL
Bused down to yy's place. Waited for her to bathe and we headed woodlands by ourselves for eddie's grandpa funeral.
Played mahjong there and I helped Marcus to win 2 times from his continuous of losing.
And he did win some money home:D