Wednesday, April 08, 2009

All up! Gamble all we can:D

April 4, Kieron's bithday!!


Monday!!
Went sk for meeting.
Talked and we went home.
Bused down to yy's house dued to some issues.
reached her house and waited for her to take her clothes and off to my house.
walked and saw Deric. Super coincident la.
But he walked very fast and didn't wait for us.
From ubi walked to my house.
Suddenly felt hungry and went to mac to grab something to eat.
But eat until super full.
Slept at around 3plus am after talking to yy for awhile.

Just woke up. LOL!
And called everyone up and prepared for singing! At Teo heng.

Like eddie is having his concert. LOL! haha.

wz and yy:)

Cousin:D

Again.LOL. haha

Actually all these picture I'm not supposed to be in it.
Wz was taking picture with yy and I joined in. LOL!

I'm super retarded. Look at al my face in those pictures above. haha.

EH eddie! After your concert then need to stare stare? LOL!

Altogether. LOL.

Eddie looked so happy. LOL!

Time to eat!

Open your eyes:D

Nel came to fetch us.
Headed to yy's house after sending weizhen home.
Something happened to the car due to playfulness. lol.
We're playful I admit. LOL!

Walk back to yy's house because it is just nearby. LOL.

I say " Don't disturb me. I want to sleep!''

Morning!!
Finish mahjong and waiting for lunch.

Eddie's turn to sleep. LOL.
\
Preparing to cook.
Spaghetti for lunch:D